Thursday, June 13, 2013

Exploring Club Balai Isabel

Once a year, it has been a tradition for most companies in the Philippines to have their company summer outing. This year around I am pleased to have my final Thomson Reuters Summer Outing at Club Balai Isabel, one of the best All Year Round Getaway that is South of Metro Manila.

Club Balai Isabel premieres a picture perfect setting perfect for team building, wedding and or any other special occasion even family bonding and a romantic getaway is on its list. I couldn't agree more as they have a numerous number of pool, garden, and a perfect view of the Majestic Taal Volcano.

I also like their staff, they are super friendly and very much accommodating as well as the food that is cooked and tasted perfect for a picky eater like me.

My favorite pool so far is the pool facing the Tall Volcano a perfect place to relax, swim and play with your special someone, your kids, your office mate, or even your whole barkada and family while over looking the picturesque Taal Volcano.






Another fun part is their very sexy and yet mighty swimming pool that can accommodate everyone.



I haven't had a chance to check in to their hotel since this is a company sponsored activity but I am sure they have one of the best accommodation judging it on the landscape accompanied by their super friendly and very accommodating staff.


Photo Courtesy of Gene Martinez

The place where I would say you wouldn't want to miss.







Click here to know more about Club Balai Isabel.

I am of my high hopes to visit Club Balai Isabel with my friends and relatives some of this days. For the meantime I would like to share more of my photo's that my office friends has taken.



Jumping out my worries and stresses in life.... Feels good after the landing. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this article?